"the UKRAINIAN ECOLOGICAL GROUP" is in the ancient city of Brovary which is in picturesque picturesque and historical areas Dnieper of the river of antiquity.
Our purpose it is constructed, recently established production object are supported our technical and new development departments of a product, and also in our own laboratory. It gives us the chance to operate carefully by means of the internal and external independent analysis, all process to a ready-made product. With honey being such quality focused and technically exacting goods, we work full system of traceability and HACCP.
The first, this the first; we closely cooperate with a number of the leading producers of honey to organize quality stable supply of honey which will constantly correspond to HACCP and Codex Alimentarius of the requirement to quality.
After tests in laboratories of vegetable products, and also additional testing of the Ukrainian state laboratory DNDKI (Majestic NAUKOVO-doslіdny Check of іnstitut) in laboratories in Germany: quality of the service International GmbH (Bremen), Eurofins GeneScan GmbH (Freiburg), Intertek Food Services GmbH (Bremen), only after that 20-ton the homogenized consignment of honey becomes the Ukrainian export.
All products of beekeeping according to the Ukrainian standards and ISO 22000: 2005-2007.
The company represents only best quality products of beekeeping for wholesale buyers (from 1 t to 20 t), it is also possible to find qualitative glass jars are packed (from 250 g till 1400).
1. Natural honey :
- Honey buckwheat:
- White honey:
- Honey of various flowers:
- Honey podsolnechnikovy:
- At the beginning of summer honey:
- Altai honey Dyagilev:
2. Honey of mix and honey desserts :
- Natural honey with pollen: net weight - 250 g
- Natural honey with a uterine milk: net weight: 250 g
- Natural honey with propolis: net weight: 250 g
- Natural honey with bee bread: net weight: 400 g
- Creamed honey of various flowers: net weight: 400 g
3. Pollen and propolis
Production types of packaging:
1. Portion packing - individual plastic containers - 0,25 g
2. A glass jar - 250 g
3. A glass jar - 400 g
4. A glass jar - 1 200 g
5. A glass jar - 500 g - a hole "Comfort" with a grip of steel
6. A glass jar - 1 400 g - a hole "comfort" with the iron handle
7. A wooden barrel - 700 g - a keg gifts
8. A wooden barrel - 1 400 g - a keg gifts